Wealth Management is a holistic process of evaluating your complete financial picture and developing a plan that is focused upon your present financial situation and achievement of your financial goals. The process begins with the Personal Financial Overview which guides us in the development and maintenance of your investment plan.
The Wealth Management service is the management of individual client portfolios for a fee. Our philosophy seeks to manage risk first and in the process improve return. Through the Personal Financial Overview process, we are able to determine the portfolio return necessary to meet your financial goals. Then we design an asset allocation model tailored to your specific needs. Our asset management service provides you with quarterly reviews including performance information, as well as an opportunity for you to review other aspects of your financial picture with your advisor.
Dickmeyer Boyce charges a fee for the Wealth Management service that is based upon the assets that are under management at the beginning of each quarter. The fee is calculated using the following schedule:
Clients and Corporations:
- First $500,000 – 1.00% per year.
- Amounts above $500,000 -- $5,000 plus 0.80% per year on amounts above $500,000.
- Amounts above $1,000,000 -- $9,000 plus 0.60% per year on amounts above $1,000,000.
- Amounts above $2,000,000 -- $15,000 plus 0.40% per year on amounts above $2,000,000.
- Accounts above $5,000,000 have negotiable fees.
The minimum fee is $5,000 per year. The minimum portfolio size is $500,000.